CREATE YOUR OWN COLORING BOOK!
a LIVE 1-2 hour ZOOM class (with screenshare)
Friday, August 11 at 5pm
+ recording provided!
To date, I've personally self-published FIVE printed coloring books, and THREE digital mini coloring books.
I'm a professional graphic designer (20 years of print and web industry experience) and an artist/illustrator.
Let me show you the most effective route!
- the best strategies for tracing or drawing so that your images need less retouching
- the fastest way to get clean, crisp digital lines
- the best and easiest software to use - and affordably!
- setting up your CreateSpace account (with tips on how to set up for a local printer if you prefer)
- calculating cover and spine dimensions
- designing your cover (and including the content required for publishing)
- setting up your intro pages
- laying out your interior pages
- organizing your digital file and arranging your pages for upload
- the CreateSpace proofing and approval process
- ordering your own books
- how to offer a digital version if you're not interested in hard copies
- anything else you want to ask!
All you have to do is SAY YES!
Or, purchase one of my existing illustrated animal coloring books on Amazon.com!
Or, purchase Coloring Austin Animals:
A Celebration or Five Years of No-Kill in Austin
ALL proceeds go DIRECTLY to Austin Animal Center!
A few preview pages from the book - each animal has a wonderful no-kill or rescue story!