NEED A GLORIOUS PDF TO SHOW YOUR CLIENTS YOUR MAGIC?
Good! Because I don't do "ordinary."
I DO MAGICAL. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT *YOU* ARE.
I don't compete on price. And I won't try to convince you to hire me. But if you do, I WILL show you your magic - visually.
I have 19 years of professional experience in the print and web design realms, AND I'm an intuitive who infuses each piece with healing and high vibe energy (which your clients will FEEL). This is something special, and my gift to you.
Let's produce something SHOWSTOPPING.
An opt-in. A series of workbooks. A media kit. SOMETHING that DRAWS THEM IN and holds their attention.
And then your clients want MORE or you. MORE of your expertise. MORE of your magic.
EVERYTHING I do is 100% custom and infused with magical healing and high vibe energy.
I don't have standard pricing, because it depends. YOU are unique. So is your content.
How much magic can you handle?
Ultimately, it's not about the cost. It's about the ENERGY. If you want ordinary, or if you want cheap, you can check out Fiverr - or I'll give you a list of other designers with much plainer portfolios. Although I'll warn you - many of them require more of an investment than I do! :D
To maintain an appropriate energetic balance, pricing considers many factors, including:
- How many unique cover designs you want to see (since it takes time to come up with and execute each unique design concept)
- How many unique inner layout designs do you want to see? How many pages of content do you want to preview in each style?
- How many pages (Word pages don't necessarily translate to PDF pages - PDFs often require more whitespace to be attractive and readable and digestible).
- How many rounds of revision you want to include (what if each of two rounds includes minor edits or deletions and then requires reshifting the entire layout on each of 38 pages?)
- Are you open to creativity and delight? Or do you prefer for me to precisely replicate a look and feel you've already chosen?
- Would you like for me to come up with graphic elements and treatments for sidebars or callouts or unique layout accents?
- And on and on.
I also work within budgets and help you find solutions for example, if someone comes to me and says," Hey, I have a 7 page PDF I need to create, and my budget is only $200"... I'd probably recommend a very simple cover design (maybe a texture and type treatment), only present one design option, use a very simple header/footer, and minimize any "extra" graphic elements I often custom-design for the layouts on the interior pages.
It's impossible to give a flat fee, but I do work with people as much as I can while also honoring the uniqueness, the power and the talent in my work.
ANYONE can go to Fiverr or any old designer and get SOMETHING.
But I don't specialize in "something" - I specialize in MAGIC!
So check out a few of my recent examples below, and then hit me up via the contact form at the bottom of the page if my magic resonates with YOU. I can work with pretty much any pricing; I simply determine the most efficient AND beautiful path for us to take. So if you need for a solution within a particular price range, don't be afraid to ask.
Listen to your gut; I'll never try to convince you. The most beautiful client work comes out of a beautiful natural synergy.
You'll KNOW if I'm "the One." :)
MAGICAL PDF OPT-IN & MEDIA KIT DESIGN EXAMPLES
CUSTOM JOURNAL DESIGN AND LAYOUT